All Saints’ Church is the Church of England Parish Church for Matlock Bank and Matlock Moor. The church was built in 1884-1886 to serve the Victorian hydros of Matlock. Due to lack of money only part of the original design was built in grand style with a more modest west end constructed in 1958.
All Saints seeks to serve and pray for people of Matlock Bank, working closely with the local church Infant and Junior schools.
Come and join with us in prayer and praise.
Rector: Revd. Richard Reade
All Saint's Vicarage
|Reader: John Paulson
View of the Church from Smedley Street
|Churchwarden - Derek Mitchell||Churchwarden - Barbara Sterland||Director of Music|
The Church is a United Benefice with Holy Trinity, Tansley - www.tansleychurch.org.uk